In this course, you will learn the skills to start your Chinese language learning.
This course isn’t magic and you’re not going to become a native-sounding speaker overnight, but you don’t need to be fluent to enjoy the beautiful Chinese countryside or communicate in professional settings.
This course targets essential vocabulary for everyday situations, so that you become comfortable with the core vocabulary used by native Chinese speakers.
You will learn essential conversational Chinese for situations such as:
- Everyday greetings
- Asking for and following directions
- Ordering food at restaurants
- Traveling by public transportation or by taxi
- Making purchases
- Booking a hotel room
- and much more
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to make it through an entire trip without an interpreter. And of course, should you find yourself lost in the middle of the countryside, you’ll have the skills to make it back to your hotel, no dictionary necessary.
What are the requirements?
- It`s better if you`ve learned the basic Chinese pinyin system.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Access over 10 lectures of conversational Chinese
- Practice basic Chinese expressions
- Learn cultural explanations and survival tips
- Understand how the Mandarin Chinese language works
- Develop the skills to speak & understand more Chinese
- Acquire proper pronunciation
- Become acquainted with learning strategies
|Lesson 1: Basic Greetings in Daily Life||FREE||00:15:00|
|Lesson 2: Exchange Money in China||00:14:00|
|Lesson 3: Asking for Directions in Chinese Way||00:09:00|
|Lesson 4: Hotel Expressions & Culture in China||00:15:00|
|Lesson 5: Eating & Ordering Food in China (Part 1)||00:12:00|
|Lesson 6: Eating & Ordering Food in China (Part 2)||00:12:00|
|Lesson 7: Shopping in China||00:12:00|
|Lesson 8: Traveling by Train & Taxi in China||00:19:00|
|Lesson 9: How to Buy a Phone Card in China||00:09:00|
|Lesson 10: What to Do When You Get Sick in China||00:14:00|
|Lesson 11: Bridging the Culture Gap||00:14:00|